|Odp: What can do by HAM_SECRETARY [message #86 is a reply to message #83]
||czw, 19 marca 2015 18:36
Registered: marca 2015
The program HAM_SECRETARY is used to assist hams in a secretarial activities related |
to its ham-radio activities, such as :
1. The activities related to printing:
- Print QSL cards or labels directly from the program HAM_SECRETARY
without the use of MS Word Mail Merge methodology
- Print address on Envelopes and SASE envelopes for QSL cards sent direct
- Download automatic address for cards sent direct from QRZ.COM or from four
selected servers for any station for QSLs that should be sent DIRECT.
- Check if for the QSO - that for his country is present QSL bureau
- Print bookmarks between countries for sent QSLs .
- Print bookmarks between countries for the home archive QSL cards based on the DXCC list or number ADIF
- Correction of the field QSL_via is passed to the Logger . On the server QRZ and
others in this field users type any text what have at this moment in a our head and thought,
but servers and is not made any correction and this data is not suitable for printing on QSL card.
I would recommend that users apply for downloading data from QRZ.COM my program
BUREAU_ALL_QRZ_COM_Fi.exe cooperating with Logger32,
which makes the appropriate correction QSL_via field . It can be download from
- If the correction field QSL_Via was not made before the program HAM_SECRETARY will be now do
correction of this field. Rules QSL_Via field correction are described on page
- Sorting printed QSL cards or labels by the chosen sorting criteria with moving
order for the cards , what must to be sent via the QSL Manager
- Print in the QSL card in order what user wasc chosed .
- Cards that are to be sent DIRECT are printed at the end of heap of cards, so that you do not have to look for them.
- For Polish stations, ie having NR_ADIF = 269 cards are sent automatically QSL_Via
to the respective branch offices QSL, taken from the base OSEC PZK .
Also Polish special stations and stations are recognized SILENT_KEY
automatically and are placed on the appropriate information.
- Format for input file can be any: ADIF, csv, text.
- Printing is done on the basis of print patterns that can be design by user
using a WYSIWYG (what you see it what you get). Delivered in adirectory HAM_SECRETARY\PATTERN_FOR_PRINT
print patterns will fit for each station as at the time of the printout you personal data
station retrieves from the configuration file SETUP.INI
- To QSL card or labels can insert any graphic images which gives a strong
tool to create full color QSL cards
- PROGRAM IS VERY helpful for mass PRINT QSLs ALSO FOR
EXPEDITION STATION SUCH DX
- Design standard for printing directly on the QSL card may be
be based on a scan of the back of the QSL - where
then designed a template for printing QSL cards. This provides a powerful tool
that almost at the first printing followed by corecttly exactly in the proper field .
- Program checks whether a given callsign exists worldwide QSL office - taking the appropriate actions
- If you receive QSL from the printing house a few millimeters bigger or smaller you can directly
move before printing the entire area by these few millimeters along the height or width
2.Other HAM_SECRETARY functions:.
- The program can translate files from any format of the amateur ie .txt .csv .adi
to any other of the same group formats
- Sorting file ADIF, csv, according to the order given, ie
---by sequence number entities in the file containing in the data DXCC.lst by the ARRL DXCC List
---by number ADIF ADIF (in Logger32 field is named DXCC).
---according to the station callsign for it is sent the QSL card
-Searching for a given callsign Number ADIF or country - ie where put QSL card incoming in home archive QSLs
The program can be downloaded from the website
I wish you success in working with program Vy 73 de Jerzy SP9AUV
Pozdrawiam - Best regards Vy 73 de Jerzy SP9AUV - admin FUDFORUM
[Updated on: czw, 19 marca 2015 20:39]
Report message to a moderator