|Odp: For what job is system AWARD_SECRETARY [message #103 is a reply to message #102]
|Tue, 28 July 2015 09:12
Registered: March 2015
Hello all friends !
We are pleased to inform users of my programs that I developed
after about 4 years of works, the new project "AWARD_SECRETARY" to do applications for any awards .
It is no longer a single program, but the entire system to do in principle applications for any awards .
Certainly there are many amateurs - who wanted to obtain awards , but
they are terrified that work , what must devote to search for relevant QSOs
and cards that meet conditions , fill those QSOs predicted publisher paper
forms and send this by regular post mail or by file with online method .
Besides doing this for awards ARRL in an optimal way with a minimum cost for checking QSOs,
it's backbreaking work. You will need besides learn about the many concepts
for awards as: SUBMITTED, APPLIED, GRANTED, AWARDED or others what serves us a
lot of loggers and page www in ARRL.
And here you need my system "AWARD_SECRETARY", which will free you from this hard work.
The program is based on a database in MySQL format to which the data are read from
.adif file produced by any logger.
What the functions it performs:
1. Implementation of the 1st application for a award in the prescribed form by the publisher in the
paper form or as a file for the online method .
2. Create the next application for award (endorsement), if they are provided by publisher diploma
3. Automatic selection confirmed QSOs for the award , depending on the preset method confirmations
(only QSL or only LOTW or mixed (First QSL second LOTW or (FIRST LOTW second QSL)
4. There is an additional possibility to manually change this selection for a QSO , because for example ,
I feel sorry for sending this QSL card in such nice graphical form.
5. Continue conducting the supplements for award reported manually for old amateur,
who already have some awards. AWARD_SECRETARY offers there three methods of recovery the old
start state for the award , basis of an external file containing the reported and possibly approved QSOs
6. The data are read from the file . ADIF from any logger. These data can be examined in terms of
DXCC List on page CLUBLOG by the build internal web browser.
7. As we have already have a database in a format MYSQL database we can ask database MYSQL
for a additional special SQL queries - such as give me a Unreliable_QSL_manager_direct
and how long I'm waiting for QSL card from them, Countries send - not confirmed, Time is waiting QSL card,
Time is waiting direct QSL card, etc.
8. Cost optimization for checking QSL cards or LoTW confirmation for the ARRL awards .
Cost optimization tactics for checking QSO for the ARRL DXCC awards can be illustratively
on this example of English stations. QSO should be selected according to the scheme
First QSO - G3AA on 10m CW
Second QSO - G3AB on 20m band Phone
3rd QSO - G3AC on 15m band digital emission (RTTY or PSK)
Here we have a 45 Cents cost on 3 band and 3 emissions. Of course we also have resolved the
category MIXED EMISSION . With increasing bandwidth you should increase emissions.
This makes sure that the program do this for first application
as well as subsequent next endorsements .
9. Adding a new award to the system is only I need development the additional module . dll
in which it is contained the whole philosophy of the requirements for a award.
10. Because it is added only an additional .dll, all awards have the same user interface,
so you do not need to learn a new programs.
11. Before installing the software you must first install the database MYSQL (very important). Suitable
file can be downloaded from my website. If you have trouble installing MYSQL - I can help you ,
and remotely install you the database based on a program TeamViewer - the perfect
program for remote helping user . You can download it from my website
At the moment is developed 21 awards and 8 special queries .
Files for install AWARD_SECRETARY and database MYSQL database can be downloaded from my website
By clicking on the links below you can see how look screenshots from my system
Scren - all QSOs in the database
Screen - User Interface for the example of DXCC_MIXED
Screen - application - for a award DXCC_MIXED - Page 1
Screen - application - for a award DXCC_MIXED - Page 2
Screen - unusual queries - give me unreliable managers and how long I'm waiting for a card
Please users wat have any problems , using my discussion list on
which will protect me from writing to the same problems many times for each questioner.
Best regards Vy 73 de Jerzy SP9AUV
Pozdrawiam - Best regards Vy 73 de Jerzy SP9AUV - admin FUDFORUM
[Updated on: Mon, 13 June 2022 14:52]
Report message to a moderator